Attorney Kelly Q. Bennett has been a trial lawyer in Illinois since graduation and passing the bar exam in 1998. Since that time, he has concentrated his practice primarily in two areas of law: Representing the severely injured and defending those criminally charged.
Mr. Bennett has been successfully prosecuting injury claims for his clients since 1998. Through negotiated settlements and verdicts after trial, Mr. Bennett has secured millions of dollars for his clients, to help ease the burden of their injuries. Mr. Bennett has a passion for representing the negligently injured.
He also believes in the integrity of our legal system. The Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees anyone charged with a crime the right to effective legal representation. This right is the bedrock of our legal system. Without it, no individual would be guaranteed legal assistance in hour of need. In his criminal practice, Mr. Bennett has successfully defended countless individuals facing significant jail time.
Attorney Kelly Bennett has been admitted to practice before:
- Illinois Circuit Court
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Kelly Q. Bennett is a currently a member of:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Past Chair of Criminal Law Section
- Trial Bar, Northern District of Illinois
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers